With its 5-inch activation surface, this communicator is ideal for those who have visual disabilities or require a larger activation surface.
To use, simply record a single message directly into the BIGmack communicator. Then press its activation surface for playback up to two minutes in length.
The BIGmack offers:
5" activation surface with angled base
Easy single-message recording
Crystal-clear digital sound
Volume control and ON/OFF switch
External switch jack for specialty switch operation
Toy/Appliance jack with cable enables speech output during play
Communicate with family, teachers, classmates and others using the BIGmack. Play back your message and activate a toy or appliance at the same time! The BIGmack plays the entire message regardless of repetitive hits.
To record and play back messages:
- Turn on the BIGmack switch and adjust the volume control.
- Press the top of the BIGmack switch and hold down. Continue holding down and complete step 3.
- Press and hold the record button while speaking into the microphone.
- Release the top of the BIGmack and the record button.
- Press the BIGmack switch to play back the message.
The BIGmack comes with four easily interchangeable switch tops in red, yellow, green, blue. It also includes a clear, image-protecting Snap Switch Cap.
Unit requires a 9-volt battery (not included).